These Terms and Conditions govern the relations related to the implementation of electronic commerce, within the meaning of the Law on Electronic Commerce, between the company “Platino” Ltd., with corporate ID 200252010, registered at 106 Vladislav Varnenchik blvd., fl. 14, app.48, Varna, hereinafter referred to for brevity as the “Supplier”, and the customers, hereinafter referred to as “Clients”, of the e-commerce platform www.weddingbayshop.com, hereinafter referred to as the “Website” for brevity.
If necessary, you can contact us through the following contacts:
By using this website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, you should refrain from using this website.
www.weddingbayshop.com is an e-commerce platform, available at https://www.weddingbayshop.com, through which Clients have the opportunity to conclude contracts for the purchase and sale and delivery of the goods offered by the Supplier on the website.
- Products and pricing
- The online store www.weddingbayshop.com offers hand-decorated glassware and other accessories and gifts. The prices of the goods are indicated in USD. Local taxes are not included. Transport costs related to the delivery of the goods are not included in the price of the products, and their value is calculated additionally to the price of the ordered goods when finalizing the order.
- Due to the specifics of the products offered and the way they are made (handmade), it should be taken into account that the products may slightly differ from those shown on the photos on the website.
- The Supplier reserves the right to make any changes to the content published on the website, including information relating to prices and product features. Clients are considered informed and changes take effect from the moment they are posted.
- In the event that at the time of placing an order, some of the information on the website is not up-to-date or there is a product out of stock, the Supplier undertakes to inform the Client via the contacts provided by him.
- To place an order through the website, the Client must select the desired product on the website by adding it to his “basket” (virtual shopping cart). If a product is available with product variations (for example, color, sizes, etc.), before adding it to the “cart”, the Client must indicate the desired option from the drop-down menu located under the product price field. Also, the Client should indicate whether he wishes it to be personalized and in what way by choosing from the options from the “Personalization” drop-down menu located below the product price.
- The order is sent by clicking the “Checkout” button, after which a window will appear on the page with summary information about the selected products available in the basket – name, quantity, unit, final price.
- If the Client wishes the ordered products to be delivered to an address other than the one indicated for invoicing, it is necessary to check the box “Send to another address” and fill in the necessary fields. Otherwise, the billing address is considered to be the shipping address as well.
- To finalize the order, the Client should confirm the invoicing and delivery data by clicking the “Place Order” button and choose a payment method from the options offered.
- A confirmation and the final view of the order will appear on the screen. The Client will receive an automatically generated copy of the order at the e-mail address specified by him. The message sent is not an order confirmation.
- When placing an order on the website, the Client enters into contractual relations with “Platino” Ltd., concerning the specific order and regulated by these General Terms and Conditions. By clicking the “Place Order” button, the Client agrees to purchase the goods in the Client’s Basket under these General Terms and Conditions. This action is legally binding.
- The Client will receive confirmation of his order at the e-mail address specified by him. Upon receipt of this confirmation, the Distance Selling Contract is deemed concluded. If necessary, the Supplier will contact the Client to specify delivery details.
- The Client can pay the ordered items by one of the following ways:
- By card ???
- The goods ordered from the online store www.weddingbayshop.com, which are available in stock, are sent within 3-5 working days. Processing time for custom orders vary between 5 and 10 working days and must be agreed before placing the order.
- The delivery period starts with sending a confirmation of a shipped order. The confirmation is sent after the goods have been delivered to the courier company chosen by the Client.
- The Supplier is not responsible for any delayed or missed delivery due to the fault of the courier and/or wrong or incomplete address, contact person and/or phone number specified by the Client, as well as in other circumstances beyond the Supplier’s control.
- Upon receipt, the goods should be carefully inspected by the Client or a person authorized by him.
- If upon inspection it is found that the delivered goods do not correspond to the products ordered by the Client, he has the right to request a replacement within 7 (seven) working days from the notification of such a request to the Supplier at the contacts indicated on the site.
- The Client has the right to withdraw from the received goods (distance sales contract concluded) without giving a reason, without owing compensation or penalty and without paying any costs, with the exception of the delivery costs within 14 days, starting from the date of: acceptance of the goods by the Client or by a third party.
- The Supplier declares that the costs of returning the goods are paid by the Client.
- Exceptions are made for products that are personalized or made to the individual order of the Client, tailored to his individual requirements. In this case, the Client’s claim for product return cannot be satisfied.
- In the event of a complaint, it must be presented to the Supplier or to a person authorized by him. Complaints can be submitted verbally at +359887340113 or electronically – at email@example.com. When submitting a complaint, the Client should indicate the subject of the complaint, his preferred way of satisfying the complaint, the size of the claimed amount, and his contact details. The Client must also attach a receipt or invoice, as well as a document establishing the non-compliance of the goods with the agreed.
- The Supplier reserves the right to amend these General Terms and Conditions at its discretion, and at any moment the current terms and conditions for use of the Website will be published on the same.
- The provisions of the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria apply to all matters not settled by these General Terms and Conditions.